Thursday, June 9, 2016

                           Class Evaluation 

  1.  The things i like about the class was the amazing quotes and advice.
  2. The amount of quite time we had it would have been perfect if we were allowed to socialize.
  3. To let the students communicate and socialize they can give better ideas to each other in new ways of improving their typing and writing skills.
  4.  The amount of typing i received it help my skills in the speed i can type now and also i do not have to look at the keyboard any more.
  5.  Honestly yes i did try my best in this class because this class deserves my best and my dedication towards renaming a good student who stays out of problems and just chooses the ctr  so yes i did give it my best.
  6.  well honestly i only read it like once every 2 days but i make sure to stay on track of it at home .
  7.  Yes i am very committed to being a ctr person because it helps me stay away from bad influences and problems.
  8.  I will teach them about remaining a ctr student and also to have slife planning journal.
  9.  To be a ctr student.

No comments:

Post a Comment