Wednesday, December 16, 2015

                                    FINAL 

Well to be honest this class was very fun and educational i learned many great things about computers and all many other things but what i really like is the wonderful teacher Mr. Haymore he deserves  a award for being a wonderful and helpful teacher he always on my case but that's what motivates me to work really hard and my best and never give up. Some things i didn't really like were how much blogs we have to do but it for my own good but the other thing didn't really like was our sitting chart i suggest he should really give us less blogs and better sitting charts and also more chances to explore the inter net. To be honest i actually really try to do my best and give the best work of me and Yes i am a committed CTR person because i believe it will lead me to a better life style.

No comments:

Post a Comment